Rates & Reservation
|RENTAL PERIODS / VILLAS||VILLA ISABELLE
(Max. 18 pers.)
(Max. 12/14 pers.)
|Mid Season: Jan. 6 to May 11, 2018 / July 13 to Aug. 17, 2019 *||From 12,000 € **||From 8,000 € **|
|Low Season: May 12 to July 12, 2019 / Aug. 18 to Dec. 13, 2019 *||From 10,000 € **||From 7,000 € **|
|High Season: Dec. 14, 2019 to Jan. 5, 2020 *||From 22,000 € **||From 12,000 € **|
* End of stay cleaning fees to be applied ** Rates based on 7 nights / 3 Suites (6 pers.) for Villa Isabelle / 1 Suite & 3 Bedrooms (8 pers.) for Villa Coralie
These rental amounts are including daily cleaning (except on weekends & holidays), provision and periodical replacement of linen – Additional cleaning and laundry service under request.
Sale taxes (2,10%) & City Taxes (2.00 EUR/Day/Pers.) additional.
Rental rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
Unless otherwise agreed, all our rental offers are only valid 48 hours if not confirmed by guest in between.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Please note there is a minimum stay of 7 nights from Saturday to Saturday.
For a shorter or longer stay, please contact us.
- Check-in: 5PM Check-out: 12PM
- The Damage Deposit (non-cashable) will be calculated based on 25% of the gross amount of the lease and without being less than 10,000 euros.
- Discount rates are available for stays up to 14 nights or short term (from 4 nights) during Low Season. Contact us.
- Villa Isabelle is only available for Seasonal Rental (*)
(*) Seasonal Rental means renting a property concluded for a maximum non-renewable 90 consecutive days
Discount rates are available for long stays starting from the 2nd week and short stays (min. 4 nights) during Low Season.
Booking & Payment Policies
- Wire transfers and Credit Card payments in EUROS can be done for deposit and balance.
- Special arrangements are possible, if last minute booking.
- Booking Deposit : 50%
- Balance and full payment have to be paid 45 days prior to arrival date (60 days for Christmas and New-Year).
- For all confirmed reservations, we are able to offer a wide variety of services, activities and related services. About the cooking organization: this may require the delivery of catered or cooked meals, a cook or a private chef at home, staff for the service… either for the duration of the stay or for one-off events.
For security reasons, please note that we can only accept applications from clients whose personal information has been previously verified.
– For individual clients: Proof of identity (passport or driving license) and residence (phone or home insurance bill)
– For Travel Agencies: IATA number and/or proof of affiliation to a recognized network or consortium